Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8, 2013: To Infinity

365 Project, Day 101
Here is my day one hundred one submission to my 365Project:

Tonight I started the journey back to the west coast of Canada...the first part of the trip was a 16 hour overnight train journey from New Brunswick to Montreal. I snapped a couple of shots of the interior of the train before we departed and I really liked how using my wide angle lens gave the photo an interesting feeling of the train extending off into the distance. 


Fun fact of the day:
Via Rail, the railway operating the train I was traveling on, operates 497 trains per week in eight Canadian provinces. The train network consists of 12 500 (7800 mi) km of track. Approximately 4.1 million passengers travel on Via Rail tracks annually. 

To read more about Via Rail check out the Wikipedia webpage Via Rail

Here are a couple more interesting shots from inside the train:



No comments:

Post a Comment